The Cornell-ILR Experienced Managers Program (CEMP) is a 12-month blended program for mid-career professionals in India. Developed through a partnership between the ILR School at Cornell University and Pearson, the UK-based multinational, CEMP is a management program for the working professional with a focus on human capital.
Participants can enjoy the convenience of live online instruction from their home or office and engage with instructors and classmates during several face-to-face sessions at the Pearson Learning Center in Gurgaon, India.
The program also offers an optional U.S. immersion program in both Ithaca, NY, and New York City that focuses on leadership, innovation, and agility. As part of the U.S. visit, participants compete as teams in a business management simulation.
CEMP starts with an in-person course on October 23 and 24, 2015, at the learning center in Gurgaon.
ILR School Project Team
1. Service Operations Management (Steve Miranda)
2. Global Sourcing and Supply Chain Management (Donna Sharp)
3. Marketing Management (Chekitan Dev)
4. Finance for Non-Financial Managers (Joe Grasso)
5. Global Human Resources and Labor Relations (Sarosh Kuruvilla)
6. Managing Effective Teams (Lisa Nishii and Brad Bell)
7. Negotiations and Conflict Management (Dan McCray)
8. Ethical Leadership for the Business Sector (R. Balasubramaniam)
9. Leading and Managing Change to Drive Organizational Excellence (Art Wheaton)
10. Talent Management and Diversity in Global Operations (Lisa Nishii and Brad Bell)
11. Strategic Marketing (Chekitan Dev)
12. Intrapreneurship: Entrepreneurship Within an Organization (Laura C. Georgianna)
13. Risk Management (Stephanie Thomas)
14. Foundations of Business Strategy (Ed Davidson)
Agile Leadership Skills for Innovation and Change (Sam Bacharach)
Cornell Management Simulation (Tom Schryver)